Senior Digital Product Designer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
At FOURDIGIT we aim to solve client and user issues and make a better future by bringing a serious-minded approach to all projects, finishing them down to the last detail, and making them deliver better experiences. Forming all technologies into experiences that become everyday parts of our daily lives and actions, and that sometimes we don't even notice. Placing importance on the "Functional Beauty" approach (「用の美」[yonobi]), so that those experiences are inherently beautiful. That is one of the design missions that FOURDIGIT has in mind.
FOURDIGIT (THAILAND) is looking for a Senior Digital Product Designer who is passionate and enjoys making memorable impact on people's everyday life through a digital product and has working knowledge of digital product design, development and UX best practices. Taking responsibility for all aspects of the digital product design process and to work fluidly and collaboratively with the rest of the team members for delivering the memorable experience for the end-user. Senior Digital Product Designer is highly strategic, detail-oriented, and multi-skilled, bringing a deep understanding across visual design, user experience, user interface design, branding and even coding.
To ensure that the delivering digital product is well-crafted, easy and pleasurable to use by the end-user which reflect the client’s branding and create value for the client’s business
- Ensure that the product is effectively reflecting client’s branding and convey messages appropriately
- Ensure that the product is appropriately design for the intended users based on user insights from the user research and serve the business purpose for the client
- Ensure that the product design is technologically feasible for actual building by engineer with appropriate efforts in a timely manner for the client
Role Key Measurements
Results/Impacts produced by the creative team and its work
- Client Satisfaction Ratings: NPS, CSAT
- Outcome-based: Open Rate %, Conversion Rate %, Engagement Metrics(Time on site, Bounce rate), Time to Goal, Success Rate, Failure Rate
Work Done by the creative team, including its timeliness and compliance
- Lead Time Per Project
- Project Time: Estimated vs. Actual
- Project Costs: Estimated vs. Actual
Quality of the work, measured subjectively in terms of client satisfaction
- Standards Compliance %
- Maintainability %
- Rework time %
- Assess a project’s scope, determine appropriate design direction and processes
- Work cross-functionally with engineering and other stakeholders to arrive at the best possible designs
- Create flows, prototypes, and high-fidelity visuals for product features.
- Work closely with Engineering to ensure a high-quality implementation.
- Use data analytics, user testing, and research to inform and validate design decisions and focus on constant improvement
- Incorporate UI/UX best practices in website/mobile application design and layout, and adapt designs for mobile formats and responsive design
- Build entire visual compositions and Design System from start to finish and implement across all touch points for the product
- Help shape the internal design process
- Expertise in responsive website / web application design
- Expertise in mobile app design (iOS and Android)
- Experience with digital product ecosystem
- Experience creating and maintaining Design Systems
- A background in a Graphic Design, HCI, a design-related program, and 5+ years of design experience
- Expert level knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Figma, Invision and other prototyping tools
- Experience with Keynote and PowerPoint
- A compelling portfolio of distinctive work showing product, service and web design, as well as strong storytelling skills
- A solid understanding of design thinking principles and demonstration of user-centered design theory
- Ability to communicate design rationale to internal team and other stakeholders
- Drive the design process during all phases of the project
- Previous experience working within a design studio or advertising agency creating the the UI for websites and mobile applications
- Excellent taste, love of design and a true passion for the craft of UI
- Ability to develop simple and elegant design solutions to complex design problems
- You have exceptional written and oral communication skills
- You have expertise in cross-functional collaboration
- A thoughtful, intelligent, nature, that listens and works well with others
- Collaborative, empathic, to assist other Digital Product Designers in the pursuit of innovation within the Design Services team
- Able to foster progressive and limitless thinking
- Experience working in a highly iterative, collaborative environment where people share work daily
- Experience working in digital agency environment
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and CMS tools
- Motion graphic and animation skills are a plus
- Knowledge of Atomic Design concept is a plus
FOURDIGIT is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to expansive capabilities to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions.
FOURDIGIT (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
Address: 39/1 Soi Ekkamai 2 Alley 2, Sukhumvit 63 Rd., Prakanong-Nuea, Wattana, Bangkok 10110
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Connecting Today to the Future through Digital Design