Senior User Experience Designer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
At FOURDIGIT we aim to solve client and user issues and make a better future by bringing a serious-minded approach to all projects, finishing them down to the last detail, and making them deliver better experiences. Forming all technologies into experiences that become everyday parts of our daily lives and actions, and that sometimes we don't even notice. Placing importance on the "Functional Beauty" approach (「用の美」[yonobi]), so that those experiences are inherently beautiful. That is one of the design missions that FOURDIGIT has in mind.
FOURDIGIT (THAILAND) is looking for a Senior User Experience Designer who is passionate and enjoys making memorable impact on people's everyday life through a digital product and has working knowledge of digital product design, development and UX best practices. Taking responsibility for sketching out any idea quickly and articulating them in a simple and clear way. Conducting user research and synthesizing it into artifacts like personas is part of their role as well as shaping the information architecture of products with sitemaps, user scenarios and user flows. Relentless attention to detail is required to create wireframes and functional specifications at a fast pace for highly complex solutions. Creating complex interactive prototypes in varying levels of fidelity is also part of the role.
To ensure that the delivering digital product is well-crafted based on the deep user understanding to bring memorable experiences to the user and value to the businesses.
- Ensure that the user insight is correct, usable and actionable from appropriate analysis and research methods
- Ensure that the product’s interaction is properly defined and designed to suite the user’s needs
- Ensure that the hand-on to related parties is comprehensive and complete for successfully delivering the final product appropriately through prototypes
Role Key Measurements
Results/Impacts produced by the creative team and its work
- Client Satisfaction Ratings: NPS, CSAT
- Outcome-based: Time to Goal, Success Rate, Failure Rate, Open Rate %, Conversion Rate %, Engagement Metrics (Time on site, Bounce rate)
Work Done by the creative team, including its timeliness and compliance
- Lead Time Per Project
- Project Time: Estimated vs. Actual
- Project Costs: Estimated vs. Actual
Quality of the work, measured subjectively in terms of client satisfaction
- Standards Compliance %
- Maintainability %
- Rework time %
- Assess a project’s scope, determine appropriate research questions, and identify appropriate research methods (developing new ones as needed)
- The ability to lead the design of large and complex systems of interactions
- Able to utilize state-of-the-art techniques and contribute to thought leadership activities
- Work with team members to develop streamlined UX processes
- Run research studies from start to finish, including: developing a realistic research plan and materials, recruiting participants, synthesizing data into findings, and presenting findings to stakeholders.
- Advocate for the user by articulating research findings and product ideas through clear and insightful presentations
- Engage with different roles across the client’s teams to understand and influence business goals, system architecture, and product designs
- Can collaborate effectively across all project roles (design, research, product management, engineering, etc).
- Able to handle areas (user/product/domain) that may be ambiguous or ill-defined.
- Proactively pursues opportunities to improve the strategy to better address client and user objectives
- Continually innovates and improves on the agency processes and deliverables to set new standards
- Demonstrates the ability to lead a team of user experience designers working on multiple projects and assumes responsibility for all documentation produced by the Design Services team
- Capable of defining consumers, processes, and ideas from an objective point of view based on research and insight, and can effectively communicate this point of view with senior management on both the agency and client sides
- Own your work and tasks, while actively communicating and setting expectations with Design Leads
- Facilitate collaboration and workshop with other designers, content strategists, product managers, product developers/engineers, researchers, customer care, and analytics partners
- Solicit feedback and contribute constructively to design reviews
- Create a design point of view, backed up by personal expertise, design rationale, customer data, and industry trends
- A compelling portfolio of distinctive work showing product, service and web design, as well as strong storytelling skills
- A solid understanding of design thinking principles and demonstration of user-centered design theory
- Previous experience working within a design studio or advertising agency creating the the UX for websites and mobile applications
- Excellent taste, love of design and a true passion for the craft of UX
- Ability to develop simple and elegant design solutions to complex design problems
- You have exceptional written and oral communication skills
- You have expertise in cross-functional collaboration
- A thoughtful, intelligent, nature, that listens and works well with others
- Collaborative, empathic, to assist other User Experience Designers in the pursuit of innovation within the User Experience team
- Able to foster progressive and limitless thinking
- Experience working in a highly iterative, collaborative environment where people share work daily
- Familiarity with design & prototyping tools (e.g. Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD)
- Experience working in digital agency environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Design, UX Design, Human-Computer Interaction or any related field
- Well-recognized UX Certification (e.g. Nielsen Norman Group: UX Certification or above, Human Factor International: Certified Usability Analyst - CUA or Certified User Experience Analyst - CXA)
FOURDIGIT is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to expansive capabilities to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions.
FOURDIGIT (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
Address: 39/1 Soi Ekkamai 2 Alley 2, Sukhumvit 63 Rd., Prakanong-Nuea, Wattana, Bangkok 10110
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Connecting Today to the Future through Digital Design