Senior Backend Developer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
As a Back-End developer at T2P, you will be part of the team responsible for the development and improving our wallet and gateway engines, creating new financial service features, or building supporting services that together help us deliver peace of mind financial services for our users.
The ideal person for this role is a problem-solver, innovative, quick learner, and a great team player to help drive our company forward.
● 2+ years of hands-on experience in developing public, complex systems. Experience in developing e-wallet / payment gateway related systems is a big plus
● Strong experience with RESTful API web service design and development
● Experience with 3rd party API integrations
● Experience with version control systems, such as Git or SVN
● Good understanding of Agile/Scrum
● Understanding of Database and Proficient in My SQL
● Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement
● Understanding AWS services Cloud-specific skills(Scaling, Security, Microservices,..) (e.g. S3, EC2, Lambda, KMS, SNS, SQS, Elastic, etc)
● Unix/Linux Shell Scripting
● Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
● Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement
Your application has been successfully submitted.