Strategic Planning Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
As a Digital Planning Manager, you have to understand that online (Inbound) marketing is the combination of art and science that helps clients provide great values to their customers and being able to achieve their business goals, while also managing and develop a digital planning team.
- Plan, develop and execute digital marketing strategy in accordance with clients’ KPIs and goals.
- Formulating a cross-platform marketing strategy that supports clients’ objectives and desired outcomes.
- Manage and execute a multi-channel marketing strategy that leverages SEO, social, content marketing, and email marketing to grow customer acquisition.
- Cooperate with the cross-function team to create and monitor marketing effectiveness over time.
- Meet with clients to provide analytics and recommendations.
- Lead and propose new ideas and strategies to reach the company’s digital marketing target effort.
- Managing a digital planning team composed of digital planners and other industry professionals.
- Oversee a digital planners’ work.
- Support daily activities of a digital planning team.
- Provide marketing/media technical support to team members.
- Stay abreast knowledge of the industry’s best practices, strategies, and offerings around inbound marketing strategy.
- Well organized
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills.
- Fast learning and self-motivated
- Team player
- Growth mindset
- Comfortable with using technologies (we run our entire company with tools like HubSpot, Slack and many more)
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing-related fields (or a role that covers the above knowledge areas) agency experience a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, media, communications, business management, or a related field (Post-graduate/Masters preferred)
- Excellent communication, presentation, and creative thinking skills, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Having a strong knowledge of digital marketing strategy, SEO, social media marketing, and media buying (mainly Facebook & Google Ads)
- Highly computer literate. (Typing, Internet Research, Softwares using)
- Fluency in Thai and English (TOEIC 800+)
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Specific experience in HubSpot, PR, email marketing, marketing automation, and CRM is a plus.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Thailand's Leading Inbound Marketing Agency with expertise to help businesses attract, convert and nurture their customers